Our goals: Improved comfort, health & savings
• Increase comfort by: Reducing drafts, prevent unwanted heat loss & gain, balance systems.
• Reduce dust, allergens & mold by controlling air infiltration.
• Lower your carbon footprint & energy bills by increasing energy efficiency.
Our comprehensive home performance assessment (energy audit) will identify the most cost-effective solutions for your home.
What to expect from us.
We will: Examine utility bills and listen to concerns about your home. Inspect your home using building science techniques and measurement tools including infrared thermography. Identify cost effective measures to improve your comfort and health, and find energy saving opportunities. Deliver a report with detailed findings that allow you to prioritize improvements. Guide you toward rebates, tax credits, special financing programs. Contract with you to perform the improvements that you choose.
During our inspection we will:
• Measure total house air leakage.
• Identify leak locations.
• Measure HVAC system duct leakage, pressure & performance.
• Inspect insulation levels and assess performance.
• Conduct a lighting survey.
• Measure electric loads.
• Check water usage.
• Perform combustion safety checks on gas appliances.
BUILDING TYPES WE WORK ON:
Recommended remediation measures are prioritized for health & safety, comfort, and cost effectiveness, using the ‘house-as-a-system’ approach to home performance
We help building owners & operators identify cost saving retrofit opportunities that can be financed by energy savings.
Where is the energy leaking from your home?
Energy solutions that work for your home & business.
FINDING THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE IMPROVEMENTS